Associate Professor, Spanish, Syracuse University
- LLC12: LELACS (Lake Erie Latin American Cultural Studies)
- LLC20 LALAAB: Latin American Literature and Arts Across Borders
- VAC24 New Readings: Bodies in Latin American Visual Arts and Culture
- MP7: ALACI: Afro-Latinx, Latin American, Caribbean and Indigenous Performance
- LLC36: Latin American and Caribbean Culture: Literature and Music Project @ La Casita
Professor Bulman teaches graduate and undergraduate courses on Latin American theater and narrative. She has conducted research on Latin American theater in Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Her book, Staging Words, Performing Worlds: Intertextuality and Nation in Contemporary Latin American Theater (Bucknell UP 2007), was nominated for the 2009 Latin American Studies Association (LASA) Bryce Wood Award. Her articles have appeared in Latin American Theatre Review, Gestos, Studies in Twentieth and Twenty-First Century Literature, Hispanófila, Ollantay Theater Magazine, Letras femeninas, and Symposium as well as in chapters of several books.