VAC3: Screen Cultures
We focus on the creative and critical cultures that develop around screen media (film, television, video, art installation, the Internet and games).
Open to New People
Active since: 2013
- University of Rochester
- Le Moyne College
Our collaborative goals are threefold: 1) to develop innovative programming and curation around screen cultures; 2) to foster pedagogic collaboration around film and screen studies amongst faculty and graduate students in the corridor; 3) to build scholarly community by sharing our research and initiating collaborative scholarship.
- Kendall Phillips, Professor, Department of Communication and Rhetorical Studies, Syracuse University
- Will Scheibel, Associate Professor, Department of English, Syracuse University
- Chris Hanson, Associate Professor, Department of English, Syracuse University
- Alex Méndez Giner, Associate Professor, Department of Film and Media Arts, Syracuse University
- Lisa Patti, Associate Professor of Media and Society, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
No upcoming activities. Check back soon!
To foster pedagogic collaboration around film and screen studies amongst faculty and graduate students in the corridor.