The Corridor’s June 19 Writing Retreat with InkWellJune 19, 2020
Registration has now closed for Come As You Are, an online writing retreat facilitated by InkWell open to humanities faculty and academic staff at all CNY Humanities Corridor campuses.
This half-day retreat is designed for humanities scholars looking to find ways to write through the Coronavirus pandemic in a healthy, sustainable way. Get the time and space you need to reconnect with your writing!
Date: Friday, June 19, 2020
Time: 9am-12pm Eastern
Come As You Are can help if you:
- Can’t figure out how to make space for writing when life feels so overwhelming;
- Find it difficult if not at times impossible to gather your thoughts while surrounded by family members;
- Feel guilty for not getting more done when it seems you have more time to write;
- Are tired of feeling isolated and want the support of other writers.
Interested? Learn more and REGISTER HERE (using your .edu email address).
- When you register, in the “Organization” field on the form, please be sure to identify your home Corridor campus!